Our Party Wall Advice Office

Contact Us

Party Wall Advice

For further information or advice on Party Wall Matters

The Party Wall Act 1996 provides a framework for preventing and resolving disputes in relation to party walls, boundary walls and excavations near neighbouring buildings.

If you own a property in England or Wales, you must tell your neighbours if you want to carry out any building work near or on your shared property boundary, or ‘party wall'. Not all works require an Award under the Act, however we recommend speaking to a surveyor to be sure.

We understand it's not always easy to come to an agreement - that is where we are here to help. With a wealth of knowledge and experience in Party Wall Matters we can offer our expertise and specialist consultation to get an Award in place.

What our clients think

"Very Professional and gave good advice"

- Anthony – Isle of Wight